Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break in Albuquerque!

Austin and I traveled to Albuquerque for spring break! Julie had been in Denver for a conference so she drove down with me last Tuesday and then Austin and I drove back on Saturday! We hadn't been to see them since they had moved there and we had a great time visiting!


Uncle Ray reading to Austin.

At lunch on Thursday before we toured the University of New Mexico where both Julie and Ray work.

Reading with Aunt JuJu! Can you tell I love to read?


On Friday we went to the aquarium where I also met up with Kirsten, a friend from Texas, and her three girls!! I hadn't seen her since college!



Julie, Austin, and I at the aquarium!

Austin LOVES to help with laundry!

We celebrated Austin's birthday with Ray and Julie so Austin got to open some presents!

A monkey!!! Thanks for spoiling me Aunt JuJu and Uncle Ray-Ray!

I found the stash of Tupperware...watch out!

Sleeping on the way home! Austin was a trooper!

No comments: