Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February fun!!

We had a fun end to February! Austin and I headed to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science one Saturday afternoon!! It's so fun to watch him look at all the animals and take it all in! We're going to have to head back again soon!

What a ham!! And always full of smiles!

Austin seems to get his love of laundry from me...always pushing the baskets back and forth and trying to get in them!


We've been "eating out" more these days with Austin! We try to go places where we know we can order him something we know he'll eat. Our first place to try was Panera which was easy but we've also ordered for him at Outback, a BBQ place nearby, and last weekend Grandma Leaycraft and I took him to Chick-fil-a!! I LOVE it! He did well with his charbroiled chicken sandwich and fruit!!


That smile is going to be our downfall....

Aunt Deb as well as cousins Paul and Abigail came over for dinner last Sunday! It's exciting to watch the cousins all together as Austin gets older although I'm not really sure that Abigail understands that we just can't hold Austin like we used too!! Austin had a great time watching his cousins and trying to play with them a little too!
Aunt Deb is SO much fun!!

Cousin Paul enjoying his brownie!

Abigail feeding Austin his favorite food at dinner...yogurt!


Me and my little man!! I just can't get enough of him...I had someone at the grocery store ask me today if he was my first. I said yes, and she said she could tell....


Our monthly pic on the chair...hard to believe Austin is already 11 months old!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

what great pictures! he will be walking before you know it--where does the time go?